So most of your Christmas shopping is done and ready to be wrapped and all you have left to buy are all those little stocking fillers. Panic not, with our new Gift Finder we have all you need for those little extra gifts.
If you have a set aside a bigger budget for something a little more expensive then perhaps something from our gifts for under £10 range might solve all your Christmas shopping needs and delight your friends and family with some of our fabulous stocking treats! My niece has requested some make up just like mummy, so the Little Miss Bad Lips and Face Make Up Set is just the ticket. For my other half who thinks he is a bit of a Superman these Men’s Superman Figure 2pk Socks from the loungewear range is a good start to the transformation!
So, with all the Christmas shopping delivered and the little extras for the stockings all wrapped up all that’s left to do is start compiling that all important list for Christmas food and drink on my brand new Rubik’s Cube Notepad Block!
Inspired by a whole host of proper old school treasures, retro revivalists Too Late To Dye Young are on a mission to remind us of just how good our childhood TV heroes were and we’ve just launched a tonne of their latest designs!
We’ve run down a few of our favourites below for you but check out the whole range here!
First transmitting in 1952 as part of Watch With Mother and running for 20 years on it’s initial run, The Flowerpot Men has a very sentimental place in many hearts! The show featured Bill and Ben, two flowers in pots who could speak their own form of English, Oddle Poddle and move their branches like limbs. We think this amazing tee from Too Late To Dye Young is absolutely Loblob (lovely) and is a fab nostalgic find!
Show your appreciation for an Aardman classic with this Men’s Shaun The Sheep tee. After appearing in the short Wallace and Gromit film, A Close Shave in 1995, he was catapulted to fame and promptly given his own TV series. We love the way this tee give the character an 80’s twist with the slogan, Shaun Says Relax!
Remember the crime-fighting bat with superpowers, AKA Batfink! With his super-sonic sonar radar and metallic black wings, he was the ultimate superhero of the 1950’s and 60’s! This wicked tee from Too Late To Dye Young comes wiht his classic catchphrase, To The Batmobile!
Omelette du fromage, Dial M For Monkey, Major Glory, 90’s cartoon classic Dexter’s laboratory wasn’t half good! Pay tribute to the young boy who concealed a massive laboratory in his bedroom, keeping it secret from his parents and closed to his life-ruining sister, Dee Dee with this wicked tee from Too Late To Dye Young. Featuring a shot of Dexter and the slogan ‘You Push my Buttons,’ you can hear that little ginger genius’s voice in your head right now, can’t you?
It’s nearly the season of cheer and good will to all men so this Christmas why don’t you help give someone you love the gift of tea.
It’s a fact that people like tea but end up having no choice but to drink it from bland old boring mugs.
What these people truly crave is to stand out from the crowd and be able to drink their favourite beverage in true retro style.
Here are some of my recommendations to help those people stuck in a bland mug world.
1. Tetris, one of the most recognisable games in gaming history, has millions of fans that will love this cool officially licensed Tetris Heat Change Mug. This stylish black mug features a snapshot of a Tetris game at the beginning of play when cold. Fill the mug with your choice of hot beverage and the face of the mug immediately changes to show the game in a much more advanced state of play. AWESOME!!!
2. Can you believe it, it’s the 30th anniversary of the Rubik’s Cube this year and what better way to celebrate than with this wickedly retro mug inspired of course by the fabulous toy! An awesomely old school find, this little treat is sure to bring back all those memories of frustration, joy and wonderment with every sip!
3. This clever A-Team inspired mug features Mr Tea text alongside some bullet holes and a rather blinging handle which looks like chunky soveriegn rings. So if you know someone who ‘ain’t getting on no plane’ and would rather sit back and have a nice brew, this is the one to go for.
4. For the Little Miss Naughty in your life! Let her revel in some tea time cheekiness with this fabulous Little Miss Naughty mug!
5. Scouring for Christmas pressies can be a real nightmare…… until now! This amazing gift set comes with a Jack Skellington mug and keychain. Sure to appeal to any dark, brooding fans of Tim Burtons cult Xmas movie!
6. Treat your loved one to an early morning coffee with this cute Love Hearts Cappuccino Set. Froth that milk up good and proper and serve the delightful energy giving beverage complete with a loved up sprinkling of sugar ‘n’ spice using the hot stuff stencil. The best start to the day we reckon!
Feeling inspired? Come visit our Mug Shop for over 100 amazingly retro designs which are sure to brighten up any Tea break!