|As decades go, there sure was plenty to love about the good old 90s. Classic TV shows, some of the best films ever and some simply amazing music that we all still love to this very day to name just a few.
It was a great time, full of colour, change and long summers with friends doing what kids do outside with no phones to lose, distract or get you in trouble on social media. Simpler times!
If you grew up in the 90’s, one thing’s for sure, you need to get yourself all over our huge range of 90s inspired t-shirts over on our site. Like….seriously.
To help you pick out that special something or perhaps just to have you shouting ‘I remember that!’ at your screen like a weirdo on the bus home, we’ve picked out some of our very favourite in our 12 Tees Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90’s Will Totally Dig! Enjoy
|1. For the 90s chick who is, like, totally a real life Cher Horowitz…
Ladies Clueless Ugh As If! Slub Scoop Neck T-Shirt
|2. For those who still live by the Fraggle Rock Theme tune….Dance your cares away, Worry’s for another day. Let the music play….
Ladies Fraggle Rock Gang Rolled Sleeve Boyfriend T-Shirt
|3. For those who will forever be worried about using an outside loo in the woods…
Ladies Jurassic Park Logo Rolled Sleeve Boyfriend T-Shirt
|4. For those who were glued to the screen every Saturday to watch the endless flirting between Zack and Kelly….
Ladies Grey Saved By The Bell Bayside Tigers Varsity Jacket
|5. For those who wanted or had their very own burn book and still follow the rules….
Ladies You Can’t Sit With Us Mean Girls Slogan Rolled Sleeve Boyfriend T-Shirt
|6. For those who loved vampires, demons, darkness and dangerous women…before it was cool…
Ladies Buffy The Vampire Slayer Demons T-Shirt
|7. For those who rocked the 90s Ska street looks back in the day. Is that a bum bag we see??….
Ladies Rude Dog And The Dweebs Rolled Sleeve Boyfriend T-Shirt
|8. For those who stood and still stand by Girl Power…
Ladies Zig-a-zig-ah Boyfriend T-Shirt from Hero and Cape
|9. For those who remember learning and mastering this classic S in all their school books….
Ladies 90’s Kids Will Know Scoop Neck T-Shirt
|10. For all those 90s girls who don’t want no Scrub!
Ladies I Don’t Want No Scrubs Cropped T-Shirt
|11. For all those who loved watching the Twist family get up to weird and wonderful things in their lighthouse….
Ladies Have You Ever Felt Like This Round The Twist T-Shirt
|12. For those cartoon loving girls who know Leonardo as a Ninja Turtle and not just that guy on the boat….
Ladies Charcoal Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters Rolled Sleeve Boyfriend T-Shirt
|So there you have them folks! What are your biggest memories of the 90s? What did you love or what did you hate? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
|It finally happened! The special moment we’ve all been waiting for since this iconic show sadly came to and end back in 1993 (eek!) finally came true!
That’s right, our childhood heroes got back together once more to appear on last Wednesday’s The Tonight Show for a special one off appearance with host Jimmy Fallon.
|Taking stage we saw quite a few unchanged faces including A.C. Slater (Mario Lopez), Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar), Kelly Kapowski (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen), Jessie Spano (Elizabeth Berkley) and even Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins)!
The guys returned back to the corridors of Bayside High for an 8 minute long sketch which saw them with their new friend Jimmy who later reveals he will be moving away to peruse his dream job of hosting his own show (Saturday Night Live) and Kelly reveals she’s expecting Zack’s baby! It’s all go and all with a signature Zack Time Out!
The cast went on to joke about their careers after the hit series. Zack told Slater he should “be on Dancing With the Dweebs.” (Lopez placed second on the third season of Dancing With the Stars.) Back to their old tricks!
Enough talking…go see for yourself! Check out the action below…
|After seeing this, there’s no denying that these guys have still got in and look as every bit as cool now as they did back in the day.
What do you guys think? Would you love to see more from these guys?
Why not relive the iconic show and characters every day with our huge range of exclusive Saved By The Bell Merchandise only at Truffleshuffle.co.uk. See you there!
It’s back! Yep we took a short break from all our fact finding over the holiday season, but our much-loved 10 Things You [Probably] Didn’t Know About… series is back with a bang as we take a trip back to an old classic Saved By The Bell!
Those of you who know our range, you’ll have spotted we’re always creating some exciting new ways to show off your love for this true retro icon with our Saved by the Bell clothing range including everything from swing vests, off the shoulder jumpers, t-shirts and varsity jackets to boot.
With so much to love about this show, we’ve been hunting high and low for some (hopefully) fun and interesting facts that you can take away with you and show off to all your friends next time this show pops up in conversation. They might either be amazed or give you weird looks, it’s always worth a shot.
So here you have them folks! Enjoy….
1. “Saved By The Bell” was originally a spin-off of the show “Good Morning, Miss Bliss.”
2. Zack and Screech are the only two characters to appear in every single episode of the original show.
3. When the characters graduated from high school, their real-life ages were: Mark-Paul Gosselaar (19); Mario Lopez (20); Elizabeth Berkley (21); Tiffani Thiessen (19); Lark Voorhies (19); and Dustin Diamond (16).
4. Elizabeth Berkley originally auditioned for the role of Kelly Kapowski and was turned down in favor of Tiffani Thiessen, but the producers liked Elizabeth so much that they created the Jessie Spano character especially for her to play.
5. “The final “Graduation” episode had already been shot when the network ordered additional episodes. Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley were attached to other projects by that time, necessitating the creation of a replacement character Tori, played by Leanna Creel. The Tori episodes aired in the middle of the other final season episodes to sidestep continuity problems; the “Tori Paradox” was based on the idea that Tori, Kelly and Jessie were all at Bayside at the same time, and simply had different classes and different social interactions with Zach, Slater, Screech and Lisa that never overlapped.
6. Supermodel Kathy Ireland was supposed to appear in an episode as a nurse who seduces Zack, but she was fired during the rehearsals. “She must have dazzled us in the office, because I hired her on the spot,” recalled co-creator Peter Engel. But later, after a disappointing table read and a similarly disappointing dress rehearsal, Engel called Ireland’s manager to inform him that she couldn’t do the part. OUCH!
7. The Saved by the Bell set wasn’t torn down after the series wrapped. Instead it has been used in other shows such as That’s So Raven and iCarly.
8. Originally, Zack and AC were written to be bitter rivals for Kelly’s romantic affections. Off screen, however, Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar were (and continue to be) very close friends. The writers, sensing the obvious chemistry between the two actors, had the characters re-written as best friends, and they remained that way for the rest of the show.
9. After Saved by the Bell (1989) had been on television for around four weeks, research conducted by NBC showed that fifty percent of teenage girls in the United States were watching the show.
10. Dustin Diamond’s father played a science teacher in two episodes, Mr. Bennett.
So there you have them folks! Know any other cool Saved by the Bell trivia? Let us know blow in the comments…
|It’s true folks, as much as we hate to hear it and it makes our hearts sink for another year…Summer is over.
Now! As devastating as this new is, there are still plenty of rays of sunshine that can shine through the clouds and for us these come in the form of our simply huuuuge range of official, exclusive and of course retro inspired jumpers!
Not only will our collection keep you nice and warm on even the coldest of days, by they will allow you to still show off your love for some of your favourite movies, toys, bands, films and characters! What more could you possibly want? 🙂
To help launch you into another season of sweater weather, we’ve hand picked some of our favourite and latest designs for you to pick from. Enjoy!
|Don’t forget! For alllll of these and a whole lot more, check out our amazing range of cool jumpers over on TruffleShuffle.co.uk. See you there!
|Hello Internet explorers!
Just like many of you out there we’re simply HOOKED on the top social app Instagram! Getting to see all the amazing things our lovely friends are up to as well as taking a peep at some simply stunning views, talents and of course a cheeky peep into some of our top celebs lives. What’s not to love!?
|Not only do we get to see all these amazing things, we also get to see just where our cool tshirts and funky accessories end up thanks to some fab snaps from you lovely lot. Thank you!
To help even further spread the love, we’ve plucked out some of our favourite snaps from you guys so you can see what’s been going on and hopefully inspire you to also show off some of your retro items! Take a look at some TruffleShuffle fans….
We’d just like to say another huuuuge thank you to everyone who has been sharing their snaps with us. We really appreciate everyone who takes the time to show us and the rest of the world just what they’ve been grabbing and how they’ve styled it.
Fancy being featured in the next insta-llment? Why not snap and upload you very own TruffleShuffle purchases and be sure to tag them with #truffleshufflecom and you can always tag us using out profile @truffleshufflecom so we can’t miss it.
See you next time